domingo, 4 de enero de 2009

Fill in the blank

I'm not feeling very jolly today.. err tonight, whatever. I'm actually rather annoyed, upset, but I can't find the right word for it.

Ana is feeling __________.

I'm not angry, or maybe I am. Just that I am angry towards certain people. I'm slightly worried (no idea about what exactly) and a tiny bit sad. Also feeling like saying fuck you to more than one. And very contemplative of certain unfairness. Maybe I am angry, I don't know.

It's not very often that I get to um.. feel attached to something so maybe that's what's pissing me off.

I still don't know.

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

a good shower and some music sound good 6.6

Anónimo dijo...

For you - http://www.flickr.com/photos/fao2/361888984

steffi. dijo...

Just think of me and you'll be alright xbrow

*hugz*