martes, 13 de enero de 2009

Insanity

Hi kids, how's it going?

I've just finished my second day back at school, which means I've been to all my classes at least once. I have to say that I'm very excited for most of them (there's just one that it's really.. grrr), which is a change from last semester. I hope I can really do my best on all of them, and I hope the enthusiasm lasts for more than 2 days!! I am just really looking f0rward to make up for my mistakes last semester.

Currently it's 9.09pm and i'm sitting in one of the outisde hallways. I thought my enthusiasm on this semester was a sign that I had gone nuts but I think I was wrong. Sitting outside typing this with 9ºC (that's 47ºF for my adored US readers) *is* the sign that I have gone completely nuts. Oh boy my fingers are freezing! And I'd be lying if I said I'm not rather enjoying it. Hey! It's January already! I would like some winter before this turns into another sun-filled hell.

Now I will head to take the bus back home... um and then dinner and bed. I'm dead! I hope I can survive 4 months of this.

/wave

No hay comentarios: