domingo, 4 de enero de 2009

Muchas gracias Insound

So moving on... today I got my Day & Age vinyl on the mail! Hurray! I ordered it on my birthday (back in november) and it just arrived. I don't mind the delay, I know the mail is really shit already, and the holidays just make it worst.

But all is forgiven because my new baby is here. Not only that, but the folks at Insound (really cool shop, particualrly if you love vinyl like me) also included a Conor Oberst poster. It's like they read my mind really! Muchas gracias!

I got a Pop Montreal CD that I'll be spinning in the car to check it out and some buttons... but serioulsy a Conor Oberst poster! That's such an epic win.

Oh also the Day & Age vinyl includes two really cool posters. One is huge and double sided with the album artwork on one side and a picture of each of the band members in a similar style. And the other one is a 12" B&W picture of the band, with the download code in the back (which I can't use cause i'm in not in the US tyvm, but it's fine cause I already have the CD) and another number (which i presume is the numbering of the vinyl).

This is really just what I needed to start my week back at work.

Pictures pictures!





3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

oi i was listening to that album right now! pwetty winyl me wants :( even though i didnt even buy the CD yet lol fail :P

Anónimo dijo...

"winyl"?

anace dijo...

winyl.. that must be a new format superior to mp3 :P