domingo, 12 de abril de 2009

This just doesn't feel right

Vamos a decirlo con una canción

I don't know much but i know this is certain
And that is the sun poking its head around the corner
Now please can we leave, I'd like to go to bed now
It's not just the sun that is hurting my head now

Ah la buena Lily Allen. Terminando con,

I don't like staying up, staying up past the sunlight
It's meant to be fun and this just doesn't feel right

Sin las drogas supongo, no que mi cerebro las necesite.

Y pensar que en 24 horas debo estar camino al trabajo. De nuevo. UGH :(

2 comentarios:

Pinkrobot dijo...

mira ya te puedo firmar con mi screen name ;) tengo un nuevo blog... uno publico... basicamente para alina y para ti :P

numero equivocado dijo...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww cueris heidi cnos hizo un espacio en su corazon me siento tan feeelizzz yupiiiiiii!!!
a mi la parte favorita de las nuevas de lili es la de

Forget about guns and forget ammunition
Cause Im killing them all on my own little mission
Now Im not a saint but Im not a sinner
Now everything is cool as long as Im getting thinner

snif, never better said , si soy shallow yque!