martes, 30 de diciembre de 2008

6.17 am

Why am I living in GMT again? why why why?

I keep waking up early but somehow manage to stay up until.. well it's 6.17 am currently.

How did I managed? I don't know, but it's even sadder that I've been browsing for stuff in perpetual kid and fred flare even when I know I won't buy anything (because I really need to stop spending money).

This is really cute tho! Might be worth it to save up a bit

huh what? "There isn't enough space available to save blah blah album i was downloading". Oh my gawd! Ok, new year's resolution: stop downloading so much crap. :(

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

omg, hace realmente tanto que no venia por aqui?? ya hay nueva imagen, nuevo idioma :P nuevo todo! madness!
jajaja ya me voy a celebrar año nuevo, te gusta año nuevo?? pequeña duda existencial :P
esta chido el look ;) me like

Anónimo dijo...

pff i cant believe i missed this post! D:

i dont think i should explain why youre living in General Mighty Time, right? :P

and Fled Flare... only ships to US and Canada anyway :( im considering asking someone over there to receive my order and send it to me haha
x
Pi