miércoles, 24 de diciembre de 2008

It's a Chrible miracle!

So kids, the site (cough blog) has a new look. You like? You hate? Let me know. I won't change it, but still, I'd love to know. It's quite the miracle than after deleting some (apparently) important HTML stuff, it's working as I wanted.

Some might have noticed, also, that I've started typing the entries in English a couple of days ago. I had mentioned this to some friends as a new year's resolution, but might as well start now! Hopefully the chat people will actually read it (as they're the only ones I know who would care in which language I do this).

What else. It's really late and I need sleep. I'm not really a very christmassy person, but I might give a short speech. Later, after I'm bittered down by my not so lovely relatives. If you can call that relatives... we'll see.

Leg is doing better, thanks

No hay comentarios: