lunes, 22 de diciembre de 2008

Stumble Upon Fest!

Ugh, where has my life gone to?? It's just typical for the holidays, sleep around and do nothing, and play silly games. Love it.

ME 2D Beta - Not really sure what's this supposed to be in a full version. But it's reaaally addictive and fun.

Catch of the day - I seriously have no clue why I found this so addictive. Spent all morning on it basically. It's just a fishing game! I don't even like fishing! I don't even eat fish anymore!! *quits the game*

And last, but not least.

I consider myself to be a bit of a Lily Allen fan. I don't know why, I just really like her songs! They are very fun somehow. So she has her new album and single, and this was posted on her website as part of the promo for it. It's just a simple game, but the song is really catchy! Definitely one of the releases I'll look forward to in 2009.

And that's it, for now

No hay comentarios: