miércoles, 24 de diciembre de 2008

oh gawd the pain

So.. I've been working a bit oh photoshop trying to see if I can manage to make this blog look less like shit, more like a blog of someone who loves to waste time, and I've been sitting in bed weirdly. Now, as I was preparing myself to give up and go to bed, I realise I can't move my right leg. If I try to move it I will burst into a lot of screaming because it hurts like a bitch. And I can't even scream cause everyone is asleep! (yeah it's almost 4am!).

This isn't funny - in any way. It really really hurts a lot and the only way to stop it is to get my leg back where it belongs. And to do that i need to snap it and that will HURT. I seriously hate my bones.

Oh I was also working on my end of the years lists. It's fun, I've been going through albums I hadn't listened in a looooong time (and some I hadn't listened at all!).

And i'm glad no one can see how i'm typing this.

problem solved - but gawd the pain!

No hay comentarios: