jueves, 25 de diciembre de 2008

It's a Chrimble miracle [2]

So somehow I managed to stay home (for once!) on Christmas Eve and avoid all the unconfortable meeting with my distant family. Or whatever. It was nice just to eat pizza and be with those who do happen to be my family (except for mom, but that was her choice and this was mine).

Had to wake up early to give mom her present, so not good in christmas day. Can't wait for this season to be over and go back to regular life. Sorry, I meant lOife.

I thought i'd have something to say, but I really don't. I'm just sick of this "let's be good for a day" thing. People are lame 364 days a year but it's all good as long as they behave accordingly for one day? No thanks, not my boat.

I'm not saying everyone is like that, of course. But it happens and it gets lame after a while

No hay comentarios: